Japan is indeed one of the most recognized developed countries in the world. Including in fashion, Japan has iconic styles that steal attention, for example Harajuku style, pop-up color to minimalist style.
The style of the hits created also includes the intervention of Japanese designers who are able to bring their work to the attention of the world. Surely these designers have an important role in the progress of the fashion industry. Michaelkors Outlet
- Designing clothes using an all-black color palette is the hallmark of Yohji Yamamoto. So iconic, Yohji Yamamoto was able to exhibit his designs at the Victoria and Albert Museum, London.
- Chitose Abe is the woman behind one of the luxury fashion brands from Japan, Sacai in 1991 ago. Thanks to its distinctive design, the collection created by Chitose Abe has successfully appeared in fashion shows in various countries.
- Rei Kawakubo is the designer who founded the Commes de Garcons label and the multibrand boutique, Dover Street Market. Uniting punk style and distressed style makes this collection more global and iconic. Tas Branded
- Junya Watanabe started her career as a pattern maker for the Commes des Garcons. In 1992, Junya Watanabe, nicknamed the techno couture designer, launched his own distinctive fashion brand with a modern design with the application of special techniques.
- Kenzo Takada is the founder of the fashion house Kenzo. Each of his designs is thick with Asian and Japanese elements, Kenzo Takada makes it look even more high fashion.
- Issey Miyake is a designer from Japan who is well known for his futuristic and technology-based designs. Apart from designing the iconic pleats outfit, Issey Miyake is also the designer of Steve Jobs’ black turtleneck.
- Chisato Tsumori started his career by working for Issey Miyake in 1977 and created his own brand in 1990. Chisato Tsumori’s designs are synonymous with playful nuances and manga characters. Sepatu Branded