When going home or long trips, one of the things you need to store various objects and clothes is a suitcase. Therefore, you must take care of your suitcase as best as possible so that it is durable and clean.
Luggage business often goes unnoticed. Even though moving from one place to another, luggage is the object that has the most potential to carry dirt and bacteria. Don’t let it go, keep your suitcase so that it is durable and always kept clean with the following tips. Michaelkors Outlet
Clean the outer layer of the suitcase
- Dish soap
- Clean cloth
- Soft towels
How to clean:
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of dish soap with water until dissolved.
- Dip a clean cloth in the mixture. Rub it into the areas affected by dirt.
- For the parts that leave stains, such as sticker glue, rub the eraser clean.
- To deal with scratches, rub a little toothpaste on it using a cloth or sponge. Rub in a circular direction.
- Dip a sponge in soapy water to clean the stains on the luggage wheels.
- After all parts are clean, finally wipe all parts with a dry soft towel. Tas Branded
Clean the lining of the suitcase
How to clean:
- Still using the soapy water mixture, wet a soft towel then wring it out until it’s damp. Make sure not to use a wet towel, yes, because it is prone to causing mold if it doesn’t dry properly.
- Using a small vacuum cleaner, vacuum the corners of the suitcase so that the dust is lifted.
- Finally, let the inside of the suitcase dry completely. Sepatu Branded
This way, your suitcase will stay clean and durable. Happy planning your next trip!