Any man of fashion knows that the bags have become a necessary tool and the style accessory. It is no longer seen as the only element of a woman’s item, men’s bags are masculine, attractive and ideal additions to any contemporary wardrobe. Here are the 7 bags :
1. Briefcase / Attache Briefcases are probably the oldest form of “acceptable” bags for men. but they are no longer boxy; in fact, that’s the only traditional element discarded in the modern briefcase.
2. Messenger Bag Classic Like how it is named, the messenger bag is designed after the bags traditionally carried through history by – who? – Of course, it’s messengers. Often made from canvas and swung through the shoulder, messenger bags have acquired a whole new meaning in urban fashion.
3. Duffel / Carry-all bag Any man who travels needs a travel bag for weekend trips or business trips for three days. Large, bulky luggage has been transformed into bags, stylish holdalls (or carryalls).
4. Newsboy Bag / Satchel Just like the advent of the newsboy cap, the newsboy bag is a classic style that has become synonymous with casual wear for men. It is similar to the style of the messenger bag, but its traditional canvas exterior makes it a little less formal than the second bag.
5. Vertical messenger bag Squarer version of the messenger bag, a camera bag is a rectangular bag that is meant to be tied across the shoulders. Convenient for tourists, but good for any man on the road, a camera bag is a discreet but is also a seriously stylish way to carry your belongings. What makes the camera bag stand out as classic men’s is their ability to bring a touch of masculinity to an outfit. It is a simple style with a lot of functions.